This is my final brand marketing report, using all the research and information that I collected and posted on this blog.
SWOT Analysis: Umbro
SWOT Analysis A SWOT analysis is a way of analysing a company's S trengths, W eaknesses, O pportunities and T hreats. It is a form of strategic planning for a business so that it can work on re-strategising based on the identified points. The strengths and weaknesses are internal issues within the company, and the opportunities and threats are external issues for the company. I decided to conduct a SWOT analysis on Umbro so that I was able to take my research further. Strengths Umbro are an established brand in their industry. They have stuck strongly to their core identity. Well known in the football industry. They have attempted to diversify into streetwear. Continuous discounts (their set prices are lower than competitors as well) Weaknesses They've decreased in popularity. Limited presence in bricks and mortar retailers. Poor Branding. Not very active/ relevant social media. Not much advertising. Opportunities Product d...
Comments
Post a Comment