Report Layout

Report Layout


For my report layout, I want to have it relatively simple, as Umbro isn't an extravagant brand, I wanted the aesthetic of the report to be in-keeping with this. 

This being said, I wanted to incorporate lines into my design, as the Umbro logo is made up of diamonds, I wanted to have the geometric concept within the report. 

E.G.


I felt that this aesthetic would compliment the brand nicely within the report, as it was simplistic yet had a nice effect. Additionally, I wanted to make sure that there was plenty of clear images that related back to what the section was about, as this would provide a visual aid for the reader as well as making it look less plain. 
It also helps give some context to the main body text, as something that is being described in the main body can then be physically seen on an image next to it.
I didn't want the house style to be too busy, as this would draw attention away from the report, and also then wouldn't relate back to Umbros' brand image. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Market Positioning

SWOT Analysis: Umbro