Introduction to Fashion Marketing & Management 1

The Brief

In this module, I get the choice of 6 different brand/designers to base my research on. These being:
Topshop/Topman
Ben Sherman
Umbro
Victoria's Secret
Abercrombie & Fitch
Dolce & Gabanna
This blog will contain all of my research and development of the brand I have chosen, and will not only help me develop my written skills, but will also make my findings more accessible. In the end,  I will be producing a minimum 3000 word brand marketing report, that will outline my findings, and any proposed recommendations, whilst justifying a functionality within its defined target audience. Alongside this, I will produce 6 moodboards, 3 on the current position of the brand, and 3 on the proposed position of the brand. Finally there will be a presentation pitching my brand ideas and recommendations.

The Fashion Environment

The fashion game is constantly changing, it started off as only high street shopping available to people, and now you can order an item of clothing online and it be with you the next day. However, when it comes to fashion and the brands we choose, the generational gap is very apparent. 

However, as the time has gone on, brands' ethics have decreased, there are a lot of brands now that lack ethical awareness, I will also be researching this in relation to my chosen brand.

Chosen Brand

My chosen brand is Umbro. I decided on Umbro because they are a brand that I am not very clued up on, and I felt that this would allow me to make the most of this module.


Image Reference:http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/2014/07/ethical-fashion-a-grade-essay-by.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Market Positioning

SWOT Analysis: Umbro